Prudential X SuperM We DO Virtual Concert & Fan Meet ticket giveaway event rules
1. The contestant has to add Prudential Thailand’s LINE account as a friend then join the event by answering the question and registering to LINE system with certain information for the purpose of contacting and winner identification.
2. The rules of Prudential X SuperM We DO Virtual Concert & Fan Meet ticket giveaway event are divided into two sections as follows
- The first section: contestants who complete the registration in the system by designated order shall get one concert ticket per winner.
- The second section: 75 contestants who complete the registration and answer the special question prominently shall get one concert ticket along with the right to be featured on the concert screen with SuperM, one prize per winner.
3. The contest order shall be counted at the moment of completing the registration and information has been successfully added to the company’s system. The organizer reserves the right to provide only one prize per one person, based on the details of registered name, surname, phone number and email.
The winning orders have already been designated in advance before start of the event, with the confirmation being sent out to concerned parties in order to verify that time order has been completely designated before start of the event.
The order of the contestants as a winner shall be counted at the moment of successful information submission to the system. At the end of the event, all information shall be fetched chronologically. Any contestant failing to comply with the rules or submitting a duplicate information (be it a name, surname, phone number or email) shall be omitted. The remaining order of valid contestants shall be counted as a winner.
Detail of special question: Give the reasons why you want to ask everyone to join the dance for wellness with SuperM
The decision criteria are 1) creativity 2) the proof you’re a fan of SuperM 3) your reason of dance and wellness and 4) not more than 500 characters.
Contestants of ‘Special ticket’ giveaway event are not necessary to be in the designated order, but everyone who successfully submits certain information to the system shall get chance to win the special ticket. However, if any contestant win both ‘Special ticket’ and ‘Designated order ticket’ only ‘Special ticket’ shall be given.
4. The event period is 11 June 2021 (10AM) to 30 June 2021.
5. The content or information must not refer to politics or create any conflicts and must not be considered as insulting to any individual or institution, be it nation, religion, and monarchy. The actor(s) in the video shall not use gestures or words that are insulting, sarcasm, or causing divisions in society. The content must not affect international relations, including customs, traditions, morals or religious beliefs.
6. The contestants agree to give Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited (“Company”) permission to use and publicize certain photo(s) and information for marketing activity, as well as advertising and publication of the Company and its affiliates.
7. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the details and conditions of the contest at any time without prior notice.
Prize information and winner announcement
1. Winner announcement shall be made at www.prudential.co.th by 8 July 2021.
2. 2,000 winners who complete the registration and successfully submit the information to the system by designated order shall get one concert ticket per winner.
75 winners who complete the registration and answer the special question prominently shall get one concert ticket along with the right to be featured on the concert screen with SuperM, one prize per winner.
3. The organizer shall give winners' information to SuperM concert Team for the purpose of sending the Prudential X SuperM We DO Virtual Concert & Fan Meet participation details. However, if the winners fail to give accurate information, or cannot be contacted whether by email or any channels during the specified time, or cannot fulfil the requirements for the concert's participating process, for any reason whatsoever, the prize shall be tacitly treated as "non-claim". No additional announcement shall be made, as the concert organizer needs time for the concert preparation.
The winners of 'Special ticket' (virtual concert ticket with the right to be featured on the concert screen) have to attend the rehearsal two times within a week before the concert. The organizers shall contact 75 winners directly via email with the rehearsal's details, conditions, and time. However, if the winners fail to attend the rehearsal, for any reason whatsoever, the right to be featured on the concert screen shall be tacitly treated as "non-claim" and the winner shall be able to watch the virtual concert, still. No additional announcement shall be made, as the concert organizer needs time for the concert preparation.
4. Only contestants who fulfill the company’s requirements and agree to comply with the Company's terms and conditions shall be eligible to win the prize.
5. The organizer reserves the rights to forfeit or reclaim the prize without any prior notice in the event any of the winners does not fulfill the company’s requirements or fails to comply with the Company's terms and conditions, or is prohibited to be a consignee.
Other Terms & Conditions
1. Winner announcement shall be made at www.prudential.co.th solely.
2. The contestants must be residents of Thailand who fully comply with the contest rules and conditions.
4. The contestants and winners are ineligible to demand for compensations, damages or other items, be it the civil or criminal law.
5. The organizers may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any contestants who fail to comply with rules, terms and conditions of the contest or intentionally disrupt the operations of the contest. The organizers reserve the right to make a decision to disallow those contestants to continue participating in the contest, change, amend or cancel any rules, terms and conditions as it may deem appropriate.
6. Employees of Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited, its subsidiaries and related companies, advertising representatives and contest management committees are not eligible to participate in the contest.
7. The organizer will not be held liable for the quality of the prize or the loss or damage that might happen to the prize or the cancellation by force majeure, for any reason whatsoever, including the loss or damage during the delivery process. No compensation of prize will be entertained.
8. The decision and discretion of the judge and/or the company on all matters shall be final and binding.