Medical Second Opinion Service from Specialists (MSO)
Get a second opinion from a specialist from the leading medical centers from high network hospitals.
Help confirm your initial diagnosis and Guide you to find the best possible treatment option.
Quick process. And we are here to support you every step of the way.
Free of Charge*. Without leaving home.
*For eligible customer only
How to get started with
Medical Second Opinion Service (MSO)
Note : Service Conditions
- Medical Second Opinion service administered and provided by the leading medical centers from high network hospitals
- Your diagnosis including all your medical records and health information will be kept confidential
- This is a free service to all Prudential Thailand's customers with PRUhealth rich protection plan, PRUhealthy plus plan, TTB flexi care plan, TTB ultimate care plan, TTB easy care plus (only platinum plan), ttb prakan mhao jop jop @ BDMS, UOB healthy wealth plan, UOB healthcare plus plan (only sum assured 1MB up), ttb easy care plus - family version, ttb prakan mhao jop jop @ BDMS – Family version, and PRULegacy
- This service is not for emergency cases. In case of health emergency, we recommend that you do not wait for a Medical Second Opinion before seeking or starting treatment.
- The Second Opinion service is administered and provided by Network Hospitals. Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited is acting as a distributor of services and is not and shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any person obtaining these services.
- The company reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this service with prior notice. For more information, please call 1621
Frequently asked question (FAQ)
Who is eligible for MSO service? And how can I check my eligibility for this service?
You are eligible to use the Medical Second Opinion (MSO) service if:
You have a plan with Prudential Thailand :
PRUhealth rich protection plan
PRUhealthy plus plan
ttb flexi care plan
ttb ultimate care plan
ttb easy care plus (only platinum plan)
ttb prakan mhao jop jop @ BDMS
UOB healthy wealth plan
UOB healthcare plus plan (only sum assured 1MB up)
ttb easy care plus - family version
ttb prakan mhao jop jop @ BDMS – Family version
Your policy is still in force.
You are diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition and have a diagnosis from a qualified physician.
If you would like to check your eligibility or to get a second opinion, please call 1621.
Who is this service for?
Medical Second Opinion is recommended when you are diagnosed with a critical illness or face a risk of developing a critical illness. However, this service is not designed to handle medical emergencies, therefore in case of health emergency, we recommend that you do not wait for a Medical Second Opinion before seeking or starting treatment.
How is the procedure performed?
The specialist will provide a second opinion on your diagnosis and treatment plan after thoroughly reviewing all your medical record, X-ray result and all relevant medical information.
What should I do if I have questions after receiving a second opinion?
After receiving the second opinion on a diagnosis and treatment plan, you can go back to your doctor to discuss the outcomes of the Medical Second Opinion with him/her. In addition, if you require any further information or have questions, you can get all your questions answered through the phone conversation with our team while we’re delivering and explaining a second opinion to you.
If you still have questions after a phone conversation session ends, you need to contact us to initiate the MSO service and start the process all over again.
How long does the Medical Second Opinion process take?
It can take up to 7 workinh days to deliver your medical second opinion to you, after you sign a consent form, submit your case and we collect your medical records from your medical providers.