PRUNo Worries Diabetes
Provides life coverage benefit equal to sum assured
Cover for critical illnesses or invasive cancer
Provides coverage for special treatments related to diabetes.
Easy premium payment options: you can choose either a monthly or an annual mode of premium payment.
Issue age and FAQs
Issue age from 30 to 65
Who is PRUNo Worries Diabetes suitable for?
PRUNo Worries Diabetes Coverages
Do I need a health check?
There is no need for a health checkup, but applicants must answer health questions in the application form, which are factors for underwriting or claim payment.
Health rider premium is permitted for annual tax deduction up to THB 25,000 and when combined with Life insurance premium is permitted for annual tax deduction up to THB 100,000 per year.
In case the company will not cover
In case the company will not cover
In the event that the insured does not disclose the facts or makes false statements, the company will void the contract within 1 year from the effective date of the policy.
In the event that the insured commits suicide or the beneficiary intentionally kills the insured within 1 year,
*The above exclusions are just a few examples. Please refer to the details of exclusions as specified in the insurance contract.
Example of exclusions
- Suicide or self-harm or attempt to do so.
- Inhaling, eating, drinking, injecting, or ingesting poisonous substances in any way, whether or not while being sane or insane.
- The insured refuses to accept treatment, advice, or follow doctor's advice.
- medical examinations that the insured, who is a physician, has prescribed for himself/herself Including medical examination by a doctor who is a father, mother, spouse or child of the insured member.
- Medical examinations that are not modern medicine including alternative medicine.
1.Issue age from 30-65 years.
2.Payment period until age 69 and coverage period until age 70.
3.This plan is only for Thai nationals living in Thailand.
4.The company may adjust premiums at the date of the policy anniversary due to the following factors:
- Age of each insured.
- The total claim payment experience of the portfolio of this contract, where the Company will notify the insured in writing in advance by registered mail or other means that the insured gives consent not less than 30 days. However, the adjusted premium must be at the rate that has been approved by the registrar.
5.Patients with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.
6.Being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes after the age of 30.
7.Have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in less than 10 years.
8.Accumulated glucose level (HbA1c) less than 10 mg/dL within 6 months prior to the effective date of coverage.
9.Have never been diagnosed, treated or noticed by a physician as suffering from the diseases listed below.
- Kidney disease, or Kidney failure
- Retinopathy, or Blindness
- Heart disorder, pending or past history of heart surgery
- Diabetic Coma
- Cancer, carcinoma in-situ, tumour, lump, polyp or abnormal growth
- HIV Infection or AIDS
- Physical impairments or deformities
10.Never get medical treatment by Limb amputation, diabetic foot ulcer or gangrene.
11.During the past 3 years, has never received inpatient treatment to control abnormal sugar levels from diabetes.
12.The coverage starts when
- The insured has already paid the premium in full.
- The company's underwriter approves the application.
Warning and Contact information
1.This product is a life insurance product, not a deposit. Buyers must understand the details of coverage and conditions before making a decision to purchase insurance every time.
2.Payment of insurance premiums is the duty of the insured. The life insurance broker is responsible for delivering insurance premiums to the company only.
3. If the insured wishes to cancel this policy for any reason, the insured must return the policy to the company within 15 days of receiving the policy from the company, with the exception that if the company issued the policy to the insured through electronic channels, the insured does not have to return the policy, and the company will refund the remaining premium after deducting the actual health check-up fee and the company's expenses of 500 baht per policy. In the event that the insured has already filed a claim under this policy, he or she has no right to cancel it.
4.The insured has the right to surrender the policy. The insured will receive the surrender value as specified in the insurance contract, less any outstanding liabilities (if any).
5.Life insurance premiums for this type of insurance cannot be used as a personal income tax benefit. However, health rider premiums are permitted for an annual tax deduction up to the maximum of THB 25,000, but when combined with life insurance premiums for an annual tax deduction, it must not exceed THB 100,000 per year, subject to the terms and conditions of the Revenue Department.
6.PRUNo Worries Diabetes is the marketing name of “พรูคุ้มครองชีวิตและโรคร้าย” (6 Critical Illness Coverage / 7 Critical Illness Coverage) (Non-participating), coverage period 1 year, payment period 1 year.
The insured can file a complaint at the following agencies:
1.Customer Service Center
Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited 944 Mitrtown Office Tower, 10th , 29th – 31st floor,
Rama IV Rd, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330 Tel. 1621 (during business hours)
Fax; 0 2353 4888 E-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
2.OIC Hotline Tel. 1186
This policy does not cover sickness or treatment due to the following causes.
Abnormalities that are confirmed by a doctor and there is clear evidence that it is related to a critical illness or critical illness occurring before the effective date of this insurance policy, unless the insured has informed the company and the company accepts the risk unconditionally by not having any exclusions.
Sickness with a critical illness or abnormality which is confirmed by a physician and there is clear evidence that it is related to the critical illness covered under this policy that occurs within 90 days from the effective date of this insurance policy. Except in the case of renewal of the policy, the Company will provide continuous coverage without using the waiting period as an exception to the benefit payment.
3. The company reserves the right to check the sugar level in consideration of the claim.