A) Business Continuity Planning
- Disseminate and enforce PLT Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business continuity Planning (BCP), Pandemic Plan methodology and good practices to department BCM coordinators
- Review and complete BIA, BCP, Pandemic Plan created by department BCM coordinators in order to verify:
- Overall coherence between all business continuity plans at PLT level;
- Consistency with Global and PCA BCM Policy and Standard, where appropriate;
- Compliance with local and global regulations
- Report on a regular basis to regional BCM coordinator on completion rate of Business Continuity deliverables
- Alert to management/ regional BCM coordinator on any deviation from good practice or existing guidelines and regulations.
- Coordinate Call tree updates and testing on semi-annual basis,
- Maintain BCM awareness to staff on all level
B) Disaster Recovery Planning
C) Tests and Exercises Planning
- Coordinate with IT BCM coordinator to ensure the DR Plan established in PLT can meet business areas’ requirements that the applications/ infrastructures are available and executable.
- Coordinate with Department BCM coordinators to define test scripts prior to testing.
- Coordinate with internal/ external coordinators and test participants to facilitate the testing/exercise.
- Consolidate feedback and reporting of test and exercises results, monitor subsequent resolution of corrective action plans, and report to country management and regional BCM coordinator
D) Incident Management Planning
- Define the Incident Management structure and ensure the Incident Management Team (IMT) member and their alternatives’ contact details are up-to-date (ie. IMT members’ contacts updates)
- Maintain the Incident Management dedicated facilities (command center)
- A bachelor's degree in business with at least 5 years of experience in Business Continuity Management.
- Preferable to hold CBCI of Business Continuity Institute, BCCE of Business Continuity Management Institute or CPCP of Disaster Recovery Institute)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skill with good attention to detail
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience at driving BCP and incident management in finance service institutions.
- Proven skills in managing complex business issues across multiple stakeholders and multiple geographies.
- Requires excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and broad organizational skills